Booking.com

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Gdansk old town center - Where is Gdansk old town centre?

In this post I briefly present Gdansk Old Town and where are the main shopping and tourist areas. Gdansk old town is not very large and accessible by foot. Let's start with the basics. If I would have a friend who has one hour to see Gdansk old town I would say to him/her that walk the red line in the map below. The street are Dluga street (east-west or horizontal street in the pic) and the street by the Motlawa river is called Dlugie Pobrzeze. Dluga is the main tourist/shopping street in Gdansk old town and Dlugie Pobrzeze has many restaurants, shops and cafeterias.


If you ask me where is the Gdansk Old Town center point, I would say it's somewhere close to Neptune Fountain on the Dluga street pretty close to the river.

Here are some good hotels in this area:
If none of the hotels above meets your expectations, here you can see all hotels available in Gdansk.

2 comments: